Saturday, December 5, 2009

Put this one to bed

I htink the moral of the thing is don't give money to strange missionaries. In fact don't give people money, especially poor people, or people offering to give it to the poor. I don't like these people. I think others use it as an excuse not to send money when they beg, that'll they'll use it on themselves not the poor, but I guess they have a point. My point is you still wouldn't give them your money, because it's yours.

So Rick the Healer who is also a Harvard MBA and a grown-up suggested he would not be a good person to look over the accounts that Paul offered if I were taking the offer seriously. Luckily I am not taking the offer seriously. I shall make alternate arrangements. Plan B. It was always better than plan A. Now I just have to love them forgive them wish them all the best and happiness in life the fulfilment of all their truest desires, and within minutes seconds once I do this, they will cease to exist. The most selfish thing you can do peeps is forgive and love those who piss you off, does buggerall for them but a huge benefit to your own health well-being and evolution.

Now to think about packing and finding out where the Majestik Bus Stop is though I tend to overworry always get to where I want to be and if I end up somewhere else maybe that'll be better. Two weeks alone in Kandy is beginning to sound heavenly.

Oh returned from the picnic with the boys. They really don't know how to organize a picnic either that or we are just too old for picnics. Everyone buggered off into tiny groups on Nandi Hills, when we returned for lunch they voted to go home immediately afterwards. The thing I really liked, really liked, is they kept offering plates of food to any indigent who passed by after a while word got around. But they didn't mind feeding peeps who asked for food, and they sat with us to eat. We had loads.

No comments:

Post a Comment