Monday, December 14, 2009

I have no intention of doing this again

Maybe I lack the true grit and resourcefulness of a natural born syriac scholar but ain't no way I am spending another day in some assistant deputy high commission to get a three month visa because they are frightened of tamils trying to overstay in India. Because all that stuff about oh don't go to Colombo you have to queue for hours well that sounds nice coz oh the good news is I have my passport it is stamped till March 13 I can go to Goa and spend Xmas with John the Just, I haven't given loads of money away to any priest here for his kiddies. And I wasn't with some spoilt chick who decided to give me a hard time coz we were queuing. There was this sweet couple with MS and the officials kept telling the wife (the sri lankan) to rewrite her form as it wasn't clear enough and she kept saying while hobbling on the crutches if for effect not necessary but I have MS it's a progressive neurological disease which gradually takes away the and her husband is saying but they won't understand neurological. Anyway I shouldn't grumble but still. I am going to spend my money in Nepal or Burma or Laos sod the indians next year they'll no longer believe they are an up and coming superpower with an 8% gdp annual growth and then still screw them. Just so long as I don't have to go back to blighty just yet. And I have two films downloaded. Up the pixar film which I know is good. And GI Joe rise of the cobra which may be awful but has wimin in some kind of bullet proof lycra so how bad can it be. Oh and only 12 points to level 2 now if someone were to give me ten for best answer I'd only need one answer to level. Just like LOTRO but its free.

No comments:

Post a Comment