Friday, December 4, 2009

Paul Bruxby

I knew there was something. Tony Chantry the Superior General had a long list of CCs that he had copied his official response, it was the syntax, the last one on the list was Paul Bruxby. Googol does have its uses and he should have bcced the last. They call it Tele or depth empathic responses or good guesswork but it's the syntax. All the others were Mill Hill Missionaries members of the Supreme Council oh what lovely names and the Office but not the Divine Office they mean the ones who hand out the mail. The danger of so many CCs is occasionally somebody decides to leak the email on the grounds of public interest. I knew the last was the member of the legal team. Apparently he is a late vocations Priest, previously a banker and insurance company man who gives support to priests on administrative leave. (I hope I don't need to explain the litotes of canon law to you because this is of interest mainly to those who find canon law interesting, always embarrassing but I'm a Syriac Scholar it takes my mind of complex constructions).

We all need support. I don't criticize him for publicly supporting those whom no one else will, but why have they gone down that line so quickly. I say quickly he has had the complaint for a month now and met with the annual whatever its' called not AGM, chapter or something.

But I have not accused Paul Pratap of any offence apart from not supplying me with accounts for the money that should have been spent on an amputee and the only redress I had sought was for the money to be spent on the amputee. He is getting a reputation I had thought just around money but who knows. Not everybody likes him and in religious life it doesn't have to be about anything in particular.

Now Vipassana tells me to examine why I feel satisfied by this piece of information. This is an institution and the only thing that the institution will do until it has no other option is protect itself and damage limitation. They won't care about the human problems. It's not about humanity. But it's like attacking a torturer. The guy has a job to do. What is more important is can they do the job well. If he knows his stuff he will be telling the Superior General to shut up now. Wait for a writ or a journalist inquiry. Then to sound like a Christian to offer prayers support never to attack a victim, and try to redirect the blame elsewhere. If he knows his stuff. It's only 3gees. It is interesting how cheaply you can buy the souls of men if they are for sale. And the ones that cannot be bought, they have the highest price of all.

Yes I think it was because I held a secret fear. What if I were making a complaint against a just man. What if I were harming the kids I had vowed to help. Now you may laugh at me because they intend to ignore me. But I was once called a Rhino. I charge about but am pretty short sighted and never really do any harm. It's the hippos you have to watch out for. Big fat mamas who laze about in the mud. Yep that's the relief. I don't think I made an unjust accusation against a righteous man. Shit I hate it when that happens. Not sure if He'll forgive me another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment