Thursday, December 17, 2009

Yahoo Hooyah

Some post answers on Yahoo questions to create a database of genius and eventually become crowned with titles like serious contributor or old contributer 6000 points. And they get a yellow border but for me it's like Lotro. I am trying to level to level 3 and from 2 it's a grind I can tell you. And if you want to be serious you just answer questions in your field broad as that may be, I decided to be a fan of a Biologist, because her avatar had a mohican yes mainly but also because I had answered a question on something apart from a few chromosomes what genetic differences are there between ape and man. Now I happily stated I spoke with the freedom of edenic innocence and then proceeded to inform the guys of the few genetic facts that I knew. Having unloaded I said prophesied that one would post claiming I knew not what I spake but since I wasn't denying this question is so am I wrong.

Now the mohican biologist who just answers questions on biology and tries for best answer bit of a swot and yet sexy still oddly. So she says well he'd not wrong it's just that it's pretty irrelevant went on about amino-acids and numbers and what the acids do and marker and things turning things off and on. You see that's the thing with an expert, what on earth is she trying to say, as the Sci-fi series would put it, in English please.

But if you want to level I have hit upon what they term an exploit in classic MMORPG. I answer as many questions as I care to, then after four days when the question is resolved it is decided by majority vote. I then return and vote for my answers. It seems to work.

Yeah I am a little bored. I don't like sight seeing on my own, don't like meeting new people. I have that show dance and stuff to see and this being Friday maybe should head off today. Two more films downloading and an episode of Starhunter. Maybe time for a meditation before lunch see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment