Saturday, December 12, 2009

Went into Kandy

Got some chocolate supposed to be cashew nut but they taste of milk chocolate maybe it's cashew nut flavour or maybe it's a sri lankan thing. I got some peanut biscuit type things they were really sweet. And I have some jaggery sweets because I think they are healthier than sugar. And I got some toothpaste and a toothbrush. Films are downloading ok. I should get that monastery trip started tomorrow maybe or today it might lead to something. Oh I got another top answer ten points for do we meet our pets in heaven I quoted from Shankara and Aquinas but that was a fine lecture that one. Oh I have iron man downloading that will be ready tomorrow I guess. Should look for something else. Yep had a look at psalm the lord said to my lord is it 110. But just not been in the mood. Maybe Goa will be better for syriac. Oh the rains have made the hillside a bit unstable. Last night or maybe night before a tree fell into one of the neighouring houses owned by Trinity College. Mud slide really. Set the dogs off here. So long as I stay out of the way of the leeches I feel safe. At least I am stored up for sweet snacks. And the food is not bad here. Oh 9 days to go. I think that will be enough though. I should meditate for an hour I feel like something sort of spiritual that doesn't require much effort. I think I was suited for meditation who knew.

No comments:

Post a Comment