Monday, December 7, 2009

Mrs Miggins

If this were a film or a novel then I'd be married to her by the end of the fortnight. This being real life I think I am going to be fed and get my laundry done, might even get the visa will start tomorrow, and download speeds up to 50kbps. So found out she was born in 65. She has a sixteen yr old daughter and makes do. I think she realizes I am a bit of an idjit so I should be safe. She wants 300 rupees a day for meals. That threw me coz I thought she meant 300 per meal so I should be sorted now. I gave her 2gees for the first week in case I need better puddings I mean want better puddings. I think the visa costs around 12gees so I still have excess. Oh I should phone sir joseph's relatives. I got a four small bottles of Johnnie Walker starting with black and moving up to gold. I think that means John the Just will get at least one. I'd rather give some away here because I don't really lock my luggage in the hold I rely on it looking so drab that it is beneath people's dignity to check if there is anything worth stealing in it. Works for the McBook carry case. Once I start the visa thing though I'll be free should think about reading some Syriac tomorrow and get some fruit juices or something for the room. It's quiet I like quiet, even though all the rooms are now taken. Anyway pity about not marrying her though. Although probably what I see in her is a good housekeeper and since she is currently the housekeeper why ruin a good relationship with marriage.

2 comments:

  1. But Desie this has never stopped you before...

    ReplyDelete
  2. And the thing with this whole badly planned life thing is if I do manoeuvre why is it the only input method I use when I am unsure of a spelling never has a built in spell checker, anyway if I do get in range of a proposal I know that Manulah, the princess of clouds, and Sharmilah Chanu will also be on the automatic retargetting system of my proposal guidance system, Skinner proved you only need a cpu the power of a pigeon brain to manage 1000 lb bombs, so with a marriage proposal guidance system it need not be as complex. But there is still hope of a french indian widow, because none of the above can manage a pastry. Ok So Devika Mrs Miggins after a splendiferous lunch comes in with a tub of treacle flavoured yogurt and a small sachet of honey, you open the yoghurt she says and provides a plastic spoon and then she adds I have snipped the honey for you to pour. If only I had a twiddable moustache, and I were twenty years younger, then I could have shown her I know what to do with yoghurt and honey, mwahahahaha. Obviously you add it to the rice after you finished the main and it's instant rice pudding indian style. Hmm. Anyway it's not quite Saigon at the end of Nam in Kandy but although there are still only three tourists in town who want visas to India, it looks like most of the population wants to go to India for a six month multiple visit and the only visa they art offering is a three month single entry. I had mentioned the possiblity of Nepal so they gave me a double entry and said I had to return from Nepal. I dunno I have three months from 22 December which means Xmas in Goa with John the Just, some time in Kottayam and maybe a week or so in Pondicherry, after that who knows I might try visiting Manipur, then who knows maybe Nepal, or Burma. Oh and she says it's ok to buy her daughter a cake for her birthday. Now this is working out. If it's a big enough cake and she doesn't have too many friends then that's pudding sorted for the tenth.

    ReplyDelete