Saturday, December 19, 2009

spam

So now the main email alert oh yeah figured out how to get that on the toolbar well ok it was offered with one of the toolbars that esconced itself but quite handy I had thought, is your question has been voted best answer. Nobody votes it would appear or few do. So yep I am toddling my way to level three. One or two have remonstrated with me to get a life, hmmph, saying that they actually come to Yahoo Answers for real advice and they don't take too kindly to my sometimes flippant actually sometimes they are quite depth analysis magickomythopoetic but anyway only a couple of criticisms and if they don't take the time to vote or assign a best answer I vote for myself and end up with the best answer tag for their question anyway. Ouch.

So Apaloosa now that was a western. Even if you don't like westerns and I do. A classic of its genre. If I were a multi-trillionaire well I'd have to own it. Oh I should check back on that fab films of 2008 and start downloading. Tomorrow we ride, not hard, an easy pace for it's a long ways to go and I am in no hurry.

No comments:

Post a Comment