Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Parnassus a No Go

Sub-commandante we are trying for target lock but the downloads and there are many are described as Fake thumbs down many by spaniards and other untrustyworthy peeps. Once a bona fide thumbs up has been located I am sure it will draw all the seeds from here to the Caucasus. However if you have alternative targets of opportunity just let me know. We will of course continue to seek out the primary and if it's the CIA or MI whatever the number is no it's still me I am talking about film downloads and not the kind that funds international terrorism the kind done by geeky kids in who live with their mother's in council estates and have blotchy skin. They're the trouble makers, if only they'd stick to downloading films eh officer. But if any members of our security forces did have interesting films that they thought could keep me occupied and therefore further the stability of our corrupt regimes, win win officer and it won't cost the taxpayer a penny more. You could post as deep thoughtful whisper or something, just no fakes, I amn't allowed to mess with the NAT protocols so downloads are not fast even with an average white mcbook. And another thing how come I can't watch some tv series in Kandy but I can in Bangalore I am a virtual citizen can't I get a virtual passport for watching stuff on broadband. That's the thing with bureacrats tie the thing up first shut every one down oh but did anyone think about how to make money out of all this. Idjits. I am sure there is a way of by passing the lock or if there isn't some geeky kid in Hounslow is working on the problem as I type.

Oh but The Deppmeister, looks promising. Give those council estate boys a day everyone loves to be the first to seed.

No comments:

Post a Comment