Monday, December 14, 2009

Course Adjustment

The problem with having the faulty radio transmitter receiver and an incomplete codebook well let's not be negative we get some info yep. So I think I am going to Nepal or Burma or well out of the country again. This is for why.

Ok Xmas is still set, that's the stuff that's banked as it were, and then a few weeks in Kottayam maybe get some kind of letter for the course to start in June. I could ask Jose about is there something I could offer for the OCI that isn't a birth certificate since I don't got a birth certificate, and if he says he can get me something from his notary public person then I'll take it and if not move on.

So I figure I should go for a short trip out of the country so I can return with a new visa to catch my flight back to England on March 25. I think I can change the flight for an additional 70 quid but it's the feast of the annunciation if I have to return as good a time as any. Then sort out finances. Find out what's in my bank account and get some standing orders sorted. If the attorneys give me the capital I'll just have the allowance invested. One of those you put it regularly into an account then in ten years time you find the accountants have absconded with the lot to fund their cocaine and prostitute yacht lifestyle, but it's mature to save and invest and I am of a certain age.

I have found a monastery in Nepal but really all I want to do is check out the women in local dress maybe see a few dances. Monasteries are all well and good but I could see one in Ealing. That's as far as I have got with the course direction. I think it means I shall head back to England but obviously this could change as that's three months ahead. But I do think I'll have to visit somewhere for a few weeks in order to catch the flight.

Hey there was this Canadian studying Yoga at Vivekenanda standard yoga course. He came on a one year tourist because Canada gets one year but they won't give you a student visa unless you return to country of origin. You used to be able to keep renewing the tourist but not in Kandy not after a civil war, though people here say its because of a pilgrimage in the south scheduled for this time and you do see a few black dressed pilgrims but it's more likely to be the civil war and the fear that India is going to have a tamil refugee crisis if the elections don't go that well and the 1 lac displaced tamils in the north aren't given protection and the the muslims in the east start taking up the reins of the LTTE but for Kandy they say b'nness as usual it don't affect us. Which is like if there were famine and plague in Watford it wouldn't affect the denizens of kensington and chelsea, there may well be indeed.

So not much of a course correction no point giving out course corrections if the corrections are later corrected and it remains the same course hmm. But that's the thing with the fawlty radio and codebook thing.

Oh gotta a mysterious feedback message from yahoo saying your answer will get some feedback do you want this posted i said ok, took me a while to realize it wasn't actually a person reading my answer on line and then rushing to intercept, I do hope it's not someone too stupid who gives the feedback but they probably will be. I must learn to suffer better.

No comments:

Post a Comment