Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Can't see an obvious downside

Not the most romantic of statements but I was thinking loudly as I do here. So not sure how I would get to that position but say me and devika (Mrs Miggins) were to marry. She could keep house here in Lanka which she could rent out to paying guests or hire a keeper and go off to Dubai details. The point is I'd put up the dosh for the house. She gets her security illusory as security is and I get a home. So I'd still go orf to Kottayam to take the MA in Syriac maybe PhD but I'd know I'd have a home in Sri Lanka kept by Mrs Miggins and whenever I wanted decent grub or my laundry done.

Of course this does sort of mean giving up on the dweam of finding my soul mate but I don't know people I think we have played with that one for far too long. Whereas here I am sure she could get somewhere with decent broadband she has a quiet intelligent daughter with a mysterious disease. Now I think the next step is to ask one of the priests who visits when they take me out perhaps to see Fr Bala Rajendram Sir Joseph's cousin, so how exactly did Devika's husband pass away.

Gentlemen I have a rule. There is no point having rules if you just break them willy nilly. No divorcees, not even partially innocent divorcees, I won't get a sacrament and I was really hoping that one of us knew how to do this right even if it wasn't for very long. Daughter is sixteen so maybe she married late for an easterner. I can't see the downside. Obviously if Sharmilah Chanu now takes it upon herself to say that she believes that I show potential as a book purchaser and she would love to teach me meiteilon well we all know what that might mean and then if Manjulah's family sends a gypsy contact to inform me that the offer of artificial limb and scholarship is accepted how would I like her delivered well then yes I guess too much. But that's the thing either nothing or too much. Life is like a toaster. Who designed this system it's not working. Anyway no harm in asking how Devika's husband passed away and see what the priest says.

Oh that torrent Inglorious Basterds it's never as simple as you think. Had to cancel last nights download because apparently all the comments say when download completes it asks for a password which it tries to sell you but no film every comes. I am on my second download. I think bit torrents are like a communist version of information sharing and breaks down large videos into segments which we computers pass on to each other like virus so it's fast and hard for authorities to control. It's like a pirate guild but in the nice sense of the word, not in the manner of funding terrorism and child sex abuse and all other evils sense of the word. More in the all property is theft but it was my chipalata sense of the word. I shall keep you informed. If she is not a divorcee. Even raped by the LTTE might be cruel but that works in terms of canon law annulment though I think is well rum.

No comments:

Post a Comment