Sunday, December 6, 2009

Last minute check

Check list. So I have the first episode of the two parter end of series finale and since they didn't make another series of Starhunter 2300. Then I found Born of Hope which is the second Indie LOTR film after hunt for Gollum this one is about Aragorn's dad. They say it's better than Gollum. I have download speeds of over 30kb/s. If there is a powercut though I lose the whole thing, it doesn't seem to remember how much it downloaded. So assuming there is no powercut within the next four hours and download speeds are maintained. If everyone starts surfing it will crawl. Well I certainly hope to have Born of Hope with me when I travel tomorrow. Plus I found a ten pound note in my white nehru coat pocket. This means I won't have to use the ATM in Colombo always fear card gobbling. I can change the tenner for the bus and auto and first meal. And I still have a hundred bucks US in reserve and can use the ATM. I think I am all set. I'll be happier once I am on a bus.

Ill drop by Jose tonite for Ramsa evening prayer. One of the priests I almost got to like said he thought I'd just go without saying, he was all right. And the Liberation priest gave me a card. I hope I can avoid a fuss. They like to hand out flowers and sing a song for people it's not really me.

No comments:

Post a Comment