Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Mrs Miggins and her travels

Had another feast here at the cottage, Devika had called three priests for dinner. She reminds me of my mother this one. Does a lot for the church. But now she has decided to move on. She has security here of sorts so long as she can work but worries about the future so will go to work abroad. Quite courageous really. But if you have a dream you follow it. I feel for her. She has put in her resignation and will leave in February. Perhaps Dubai.

I guess she knows the risks too but if she stays she knows she will never have long term security on her own. Ah did the three priests take advantage of her. They came late. They ate. They left. She wouldn't stay at table with us which is like my mother. She prepared the food. They gave a blessing to her daughter when they left. It's an honour to have three priests at a house so I don't know. And one the arranger is a relative of hers.

Her daughter has some kind of condition. Muscles don't work so good. She has trouble walking. A quiet thinker, a loner. I'd hate to be a teenager again. Exams soon. Her birthday day after tomorrow then exams. But it's Xmas.

Oh and Vuze should do it. Get those ripped films. I am I think downloading Inglorious Basterds with Voze. It will take most of the night less than three hours at 50kbs but the rate keeps changing so it should be done by tomorrow. If it works then it's a film every day. Download by night watch by day. And tomorrow the Tooth Temple. Though my asthma may be kicking in. It rains a lot here. Weather is not too oppressive, the altitude is good. But my chest don't like change in environment. I was never sympathetic to my mother about her asthma. Read too much Freud, I think I told her once she was trying to breathe in her mother. Yeah right Desie. I think she was just trying to breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment