Monday, December 21, 2009

Colombo Airport

So I watched Spirit, it's awful, the CNN guy was right. Not sure if whathisname has become too self-indulgent I think he wasn't experimental enough with the costumes he had some good actresses in that one Scarlet Johanson Eva Mendes I think maybe it's written into their contracts that they can't wear degrading outfits. But wasted an hour or so here.

Hey I left Kandy 1pm 21 December and I'll only arrive in Goa 5.30Am on the 23 December. I was worried I had left too early but it took six hours to arrive at least three changes. Negombo and then a shuttle later. I don't think I have ever travelled with a gel with whom such a trip might be pleasant. They seem to get irritated with me if the travel is unpleasant but I think that just may be women who know you very well.

So the Maestro is not accepted at the whisky duty free shop so that sorts that problem out. I might try getting something to eat and drink though just see if it works. I couldn't manage lunch in Kandy I got nerves. I think they were nerves. Just couldn't eat. I am progressing well in Yahoo answers. I should make level three by next week if I just keep batting away. Though I might take a break for Xmas.

I hope Irom has written again but if not I'll maybe send her something in the New Year. International Peace Activist and Human Rights Defendor she may be but it's not that nice a life, in solitary being force friend through a nose tube. They get this huge syringe of green gunge and push it through three times a day. Then she does her yoga sutras. Oh yeah and I think Dennis might have sent me something but not expecting anything else.

I shall check out Holy Ghost in Lebanon now I doubt they have a web page but you never know.
And still have two decent films Orphanage and Wall E but I thought John the Just might be interested in one of them. If not give me something to do with my spare time. Plus I used my last rupees on a converter plug, a nice one I had left the cheap one in Kandy. This one looks nice if it works. A Xmas pressie for the Mcbook I should give her a name although really it's the Average White McBook that's a nice name.

1 comment:

  1. I have been seeding Yahoo answers with questions ideal for someone of your qualifications but have yet to see your answers....

    ReplyDelete