Monday, December 7, 2009

In Kandy Cottage

Made it by the afternoon I think I was ripped off by the autorickshaw but really it was 2 pounds instead of the usual one pound which is a rip off but given the lads have survived civil war I was pleased to have got here by tea time.

Born of Hope looks spectacular in HD. I have been offered dinner soon so I'll break for that. Otherwise room looks cozy it's very quiet and I have the broadband password so I feel like I am back at boarding school even though I never went to boarding school. And that Devika a fine figure of a woman I'd marry her for sure if her cooking is as good as they say it is but how to propose, ah well never mind so many women and lets see how the tummy fares on the new food eh. But I am happy and well so far so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment