Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Technical hitch

So it seems once a day I have a little chat with Mrs Miggins. I guess because it's just once a day they are more intense. Her husband is AWOL. Went to Germany to earn money for the two of them and then no further contact. If he is a nice guy then he is dead or has amnesia. But not where the wise money is betting.

Her daughter is having a scan today. I am not a medical person, but to lose the ability to walk freely and move joints at 16 is probably not that normal even for a gel. At least they appear to be moving quickly, though she has had the problem for some time it was only yesterday she agreed to see the doctor. I understand that but I had been led to believe that gels were more sensible than lads on medical matters, ok so you get TUBEd, but fairs fair and if you were going to die then they can sometimes defer death.

Oh and I got milk rice this morning for breakfast when they returned from the docs they have to go again at 11 for the scan then they will see Mrs Miggins on her own which doesn't sound that good. I shall be a little worried about the anti-midas effect there must be some literature on that because I've heard others claim the disease, anyway I would be most annoyed, ok so I have difficulties assembling the six entity team but I am not having the anti-midas affect it's very inconvenient.

She tends to suggest I look after my finances better and get with the programme, and we aren't even engaged. And with an AWOL husband and her being more devout than I am, we aren't going to be engaged which solves the whole technical violation can I appeal thing. Of course now Sharmila Chanu will write back and say she does not approve of my book purchases and she is an internationally feted peace activist why would I think she would have time to teach me Meiteilon and Manjulah's family will contact me via some gypsy saying, thanks for the dosh it's not enough, but here is the little finger of her left hand as downpayment please try to send the rest on one go.

Good news downloads have restarted there was some kind of hitch on the internet had to resort to reading a book. Ice Age III is next on the list. 11 days to go. So far really quite relaxing but it does rain a lot here compared to India and the drought.

No comments:

Post a Comment