Friday, December 11, 2009

Rien

That was the diary entry for that night 1789 for Louis. So I think I will give Devika the 100 dollar bill when I leave as a consolation prize for my not proposing. I am currently in stealth marriage proposal mode and yes I do have one otherwise I'd be constantly proposing. She noticed I am not eating lots and wondered if I was not enjoying her cooking I was welcome to eat out also and they deliver pizza (but I am familiar with the manner of ordering pizza anywhere in the world and if it does not arrive in 30 minutes it either does not arrive or it's free it is one of my more proclaimed superpowers) but I told her I had plenty. Now I've had more sugar than I have had in the past five months. But it was a birthday party and local sweets plus that gateau. But I can be very choosy with food. So this morning. Arising very civilizedly before ten I was greeted with an almost english breakfast, four chipolatas (which are best served cold with a frisson of solidified grease) omelette four toasts and fresh fruit plus real coffee. I do like the coffee here but only in the morning then I switch to a selection of teas. So I am full. The download seems corrected always slow in the day time but only 10% of both films Harry and 2012 to go must be done by lunch time those are post-prandial films for sure. I'll have a crack at psalm the lord said to my lord, i have it in three versions now how hard can it be. Just read it through a few times badaboom badabing.

I should get a toothbrush and toothpaste but that would involve going into Kandy and I tend not to leave my room except to eat or shower. I should collect my passport on Monday I have discovered a monastery in the Hills in Nepal. It looks quiet. I shall email them about a month visit for end of march to end of april. Anyone can be a monk for six weeks it can be fun too longer than that and the bich'n starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment