Saturday, December 19, 2009

Film Reviewor

I almost need a pipe. I think I may take up that challenge to become a semi-amateur film Reviewor for Amazon, main reason being that I can foresee becoming a senior contributor for Yahoo Answers in a few months given that I vote for myself daily which gives you points and then often get best answer because I was the only one to vote and I really haven't been teased into responding to any of the hate questions like Why do all Muslims want to kill and rape decent honest christian children, because that's not going to lead to informed debate and the format is more Day time TV I need another opinion from this side of the room.

So in a few months once the challenge is over or they withdraw my account because I got drawn into something with a fascist which I can't see happening I'd much rather flirt with the divorcees or the poets and hippie earth mothers and remain quirky and then watch a film. The beauty is the realization that you will become senior whatever in the on-line world without any talent just by slow and steady persistence in many ways like levelling at an MMORPG but this seems to require a little more imagination. And more keyboard input.

So yes I couldn't download many avant garde films Parnassus still a no go, along with Mad Detective city of sylvia and Opera Java, but how many avante garde films does one want to watch of a weekend. Plus critics hopefully are good if they are consistent. So the CNN guy loves Hell Boy 2 wants to watch it again, he hates 300, Sin City and The Spirit, so I figure it's gotta be worth giving The Spirit a download plus it is downloadable though it bears the critic's review, great quality crap film. Ah but if it is as fascisistic as promised dem molls will be in some intriguing outfits and yet happily uncomplicated. Now that's what I'm talking about. It could almost be my sign-off bit like nice to see you to see you ok maybe something punchier grittier I'll work on it. You can never plan these things. It's the throw away line that your NYLon audience picks up on. That's a point I should have some nomdeplume Nomdeplume I'll try that then they can say but you old fool Nomdeplume isn't a Nom de Plume, well that sounds highly unlikely even if I did not understand a word of english and french and you got the french to agree.

No comments:

Post a Comment