Sunday, December 20, 2009

Goodbye Kandy

Ok the plan to see the beautiful scenic well that went out the window. I think I need a travelling companion or something. Not sure might have been the rain and the leeches. And the broadband. But not sure if I approve of this life, downloading and watching films and then writing strange reviews.

Oh yes I think it is fair to say as far as I can gather Mrs Miggins was a little taken aback when she read this on-line dairy, why not, probably it's most avid reader but there you go you can comment in passing too Mrs Miggins it is interactive. Anyway the only consequence as far as I can tell and it's never a good idea to use the modifier only, was no laundry got done. Instead was despatched by driver to a dry cleaners, hence, and it has taken me this long to figure out why it cost so much and it was done piece rate. Anyway probably the highlight of my trip having my smalls drycleaned and returned (but we didn't starch them sir) oh no never mind must be the damp.

And I now think it very unlikely my life will imitate any of the films I have seen or may see and if that were to happen I should suspect coma delirium, a codeword to awaken always helps but I'm sure to forget the codeword. I fear that I may be turning into the SS officer in the film about the just gentile, so he is told real power is about mercy, so he for a while says to a few Jews who upset him for no reason, I forgive you, Ralph Fiennes who has always been called Rafe. Well he bores of that after a bit and returns to shooting them. My generosity must be more than handing over a bar of chocolate to the shopkeeper's wife and kid on my last day. I bought an extra bar. I need enough to get the bus then a taxi to the airport though I am keen on the bus shuttle. A more adventurous adventuror would dine out in Colombo pick up some sites and return late to the airport having hired a driver for the day. Yep but my ancestors would not sing to me how brave you are my grandchild, they might definitely start shameless and full of fear, is it how they end. Fear becomes courage and shame honour. Vipisanna has taught me I shall never be a meditator. I tried getting back into the swing. Lasted ten minutes.

Have last film downloading, Wall E, well it was easy to download an hour to go. Will take Orphanage stylish foreign ghost movie, Spirit awful american fascisistic cartoon by my hero, and Wall E to Goa. I should start packing. I am going to shut down some time after lunch and then relog tomorrow in DVK for the last time.

I hope Dennis has sent a card, because Dennis sends card and it's nice to get one sorry I never send anything back. And I hope Irom Sharmila Chanu has written again if only to say well nah she wouldn't say that would she. That's it I think. I should cultivate new acquaintances in case I have need of them, mercenary well more fellowship against the evil that never sleeps, either way friends come and go enemies shut the door permanently and some people stalk, but that's really rare and quite a privilege were it not so harmful.

No plans to return. Nepal next. Then England for annunciation 2010. Then study I must check out the Lebanon if India makes a fuss. Somehow Syriac studies maybe a Licence in French medium just sounds strange enough if it's up a mountain in the Lebanon. Well if the Injuns kick off about visas eh.

And it would be nice if my first reaction at the death of Brittany Murphy ok after who, was that's sad only 32 heart attack so you wrestled with the welcome stranger odd to lose so young guess you are as frail as you look sis, instead of first reaction wonder what drugs she was doing because it would say I had learnt to rely on a beautiful heart rather than a clever by half mind that will never be that beautiful. And I miss my mum. And I never knew how right it would be to feel that to know that, because everyone who is feels the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment