Saturday, December 19, 2009

Leeches non-medical treatment thereof

Tai Chi Chuan works gentlemen, if you ignore the leeches, and it's more yep they do appear to be feasting having burrowed just under the skin temptingly close so that you'd think if you were quick enough you could skin the surface and pull them out with tweasers but no. After about what 12 hours a night feasting they had bloated and in the morning though still there after a very hot shower and that was nice they left. Obviously the whole they move with the rains thing is holding true and it felt good to part with them completely. No black marks glad to be of service well ok more glad that you are gone don't come back any time soon.

Oh missus miggins makes exceedingly good stollen cake, she called it Xmas cake nothing like my mother's very moist but no alcohol used, my mother prided herself on the soaking of fruit in the leftovers of various bottles, I remember once cousin steve wanting the remnants of some vintage port and when it went to my mother I guess I must have had some choice in these matters even then she was most pleased it was drunk by raising and cherries in a glass bottle where these things went to heaven.

Ah but she did mention I could have treated her for Xmas rather than the local economy. How flat stale and weary to me are all the uses of this world, they have become rank garden weeds possess it merely. Or something like that. Rise of the Lycans was a damn fine film taking on board the WereSpartacus if the RSC had done an impromptu Dracula meets the Werewolf hell yeah damn fine film. Obviously not trying to do the gotterdamerung las dat ratte komma in but all the same find leather lycra wear and slow motion battle scenes passion and what more does one want.

Have appaloosa and australia downloading (films of 2008 alphabetical though I doubt I'll get to C at this rate.

No comments:

Post a Comment