Friday, December 11, 2009

success comes to local lad

So I got a best answer from Yahoo answers. It's a bit like questing on LOTRO. If you answer enough questions you get a best answer which is ten points but you get two points for answering a question and you have levels and you develop powers with each level. Like for the next level I get the power to rate questions thumbs up or thumbs down though I think it's only the one thumb per question. Anyway same buzz. Yep download speeds still slow ETA for 2012 is sometime tomorrow so I decided to download Harry Potter and the Half Blood also. Might try and download a fair few. I think by 18th it's going to be pushing it whether I get the film. Not sure why the download has dropped but it has.

So luckily I have two books and I really should have a crack at the Syriac. The main thing is no light in my room so I'd have to read in the living room and I dunno I like being on my own. So it was on dream interpretation but I am a damn fine dream interpreter of the Joseph school. Top of the class with the Master O, no you da man, no you da man no you.

No comments:

Post a Comment