Sunday, December 6, 2009

The mary david choir

Had a Bangalorean Chris Tingle thing. Magnificat started off with choirs and carols and moved to a Colombo based old time singer thing. It was nostalgic. Reminded me of Cuba before Castro. It wasn't sad. They were beautiful songs. There was something about it though.

The civil war is over and there was something about little children performing very american but with the pathos of the civil war. I took it as a sign possibly of oncoming homosexuality, (I quite liked the show tunes I think I joined in with you'll never walk alone which would have been a little macho if I hadn't recognized it was from Carousel) and that I am blessed on my journey to Colombo. Keveden the really nice ethiopian took me to the show on his ticket and then showed me the bus stop for tomorrow. I think I am all set. Managed to download the Lord of the Rings prequel in HD so I am happy.

Gonna switch off now and relog in Colombo. I love you all madly. And if Jesus is with me I got no worries he can't sort.

No comments:

Post a Comment